Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki Vacancies
We have an exciting new opportunity for a:
Youth INtact AOD Clinician
As a Youth INtact AOD Clinician you will be responsible for the provision of community based assessment and treatment services for rangatahi/young people with problematic to severe alcohol and/or other drug use. You will be working closely with community based youth AOD Specialists and Sector Network groups, to provide support and education to rangatahi/young people and promote positive leadership for youth AOD services in the Hauraki area.
Role requirements and proven experience in:
- Youth competence; able to relate to young people and the issues they face in 21st Century Aotearoa/New Zealand.
- Confidence in the use of Te Reo and Tikanga Māori.
- Family & Whānau competence.
- Familiarity with the Hauraki and Thames/Coromandel district.
- Must meet contract specific qualifications as detailed on the Position Description.
- Previous experience within community based mental health settings and personal lived experience would be desirable.
We’re not looking for a superhero but something pretty close would be good; we need someone who can fit within our high performing team and show us their expertise. Working within our Mental Health and Addictions Team, this role is a part time, based in any of our clinics or offices in the Hauraki with the need to regularly travel to Thames for hui. This role is mobile so willingness to travel is a must.
Applicants must also be willing to actively upskill their cultural knowledge.In return for your outstanding skills and expertise we offer a supportive and professional working environment with regular professional development opportunities and a strong focus on our core values of Manaakitanga, Whanaungatanga and Kotahitanga.
To succeed in this appointment you must have a commitment to improving the health of the Hauraki rohe. Te Korowai is an equal opportunity employer seeking to appoint the most suitable person for this position.
Applications close 18th January 2018
Click Here for Position Description
Click Here to apply online - please attach cover letter and copy of CV
For more details contact:
EJ Kertene-Tonga: telephone 07 868 0825 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org