Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki Vacancies
Te Korowai Hauora is a holistic kaupapa Māori Health organisation, providing a range of services to people in the Hauraki rohe. We employ passionate, professional staff to fit with our whānau team culture. We value highly skilled, committed community focussed individuals to support this kaupapa, and currently have an exciting new opportunity:
Whānau ora Administrator
8 hours per week - Fixed Term 30th June 2019
We are looking for an admin/data entry star, to support our whānau ora navigator team. The hours for this role are flexible and the work is varied.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Basic data entry - Includes entering Referrals, Enrolements and Assessments on Whānau Tahi data base
- Scanning to the data base
- Supporting Navigators with Whānau Outcomes, Evidence and Exits
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Effective communication skills, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A focus on getting the details right, attention to detail is of utmost importance.
- Flexible, energetic and proactive with a positive attitude, you will be happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved.
We’re not looking for superheroes or megastars but something pretty close would be good; we need people who can fit within our high performing team, align with our kaupapa and culture, and show us their expertise. Working in our Thames office. Applicants must also be willing to actively upskill their cultural knowledge.
In return for your outstanding skills and expertise we offer a supportive and professional working environment with regular professional development opportunities and a strong focus on our core values of Manaakitanga, Whanaungatanga and Kotahitanga.
If you feel you have the star qualities and experience, and you are interested in finding out more information on this position, please follow the application process
Applications close off Monday 25th March 2019
Click Here for Position Description
Click Here for Application form
To apply for this position, complete the application form attached with a copy of your CV and Cover letter and email through to Emma Jane Keretene-Tonga firstname.lastname@example.org.