Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki Vacancies
Varied hours available
Te Korowai Hauora is a holistic Kaupapa Maori Health organisation, providing a range of
services to the community. We employ passionate, professional staff to fit with our
friendly team culture. We are proud to be one of the Hauraki’s largest employers, and
value highly skilled, community focussed individuals to support this kaupapa.
As a Support Worker you will enjoy working in a role where you make a real difference
in people’s lives, working in fun and rewarding environments. You will relish supporting
and empowering elderly and disabled people to remain living in their own homes and
part of their community. Some of your tasks include:
* Household assistance including cleaning and meal preparation
* Personal support including personal care, showering and medication oversight
* Complex care providing a higher level of support
* Helping clients to maximise independence and quality of life
To succeed in this role you will have:
* A caring nature and passion to support people to lead a full and meaningful life
* Strong communication, time management skills, showing respect and dignity at
* A reasonable level of fitness
* A current drivers licence and own, reliable transport
* A mobile phone
* Qualifications or experience in similar roles is desirable but not essential as
training will be provided.
Working For Us
In return for your services and passion you will receive
* guaranteed hours of work
* competitive pay rates with opportunities to increase
* a comprehensive induction
* on going support and on-job training from skilled health professionals to complete NZQA qualifications.
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.