Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki Vacancies
Te Korowai Hauora is a holistic Kaupapa Maori Health organisation, providing a range of services to the Hauraki rōhe. We employ passionate, professional staff to fit with our friendly team culture. We value highly skilled, committed community focussed individuals to support this kaupapa. Due to a growth in client numbers, we have an exciting new opportunity for an:
Project Energizer – Starting Term 2, 2019
40 hours per week -1 FTE
As a Project Energizer you will be responsible for the provision of high quality delivery of the Thames and Hauraki Plains school clusters. The role is also responsible for timely reporting of the programme to funders, and actively working with internal and external stakeholders promoting the programme and organisation.
This role is fast paced and action packed so you must be prepared to have fun while being highly organised with strong attention to detail. Ideally you will have relevant experience or a relevant qualification. You will be working autonomously but part of a wider public and community services team and Sport Waikato team so will need to be a proactive self-starter, able to prioritise and meet deadlines. This role is mobile with the office base being located in Thames.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Passion for working alongside and achieving better health outcomes for Rangatahi
- Previous school teaching and PE experience an advantage
- The ability to confidently use Te Reo as this role will be working closely with Kura Kaupapa
- The ability to work in New Zealand – we need someone as soon as possible
- The ability to be innovative and creative in thinking through issues and problems as they arise, show us some initiative
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a variety of people, with a smile on your face
- Effective communication skills, with excellent written and oral communication skills, again with that smile on your face
- Highly effective planning and organisational skills; including time and workflow management – you will be a multi-tasker who works well under pressure;
- A focus on getting the details right, attention to detail is of utmost importance
- Computer literate, accuracy is vital
- Flexible, energetic and proactive with a positive attitude, you will be happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved
- A full, current driver licence is essential as there is travel involved and a vehicle provided for work purposes.
We’re not looking for a superhero but something pretty close would be good. Applicants must also be willing to actively upskill their cultural knowledge. In return for your outstanding skills and expertise we offer a supportive and professional working environment with regular professional development opportunities and a strong focus on our core values of Manaakitanga, Whānaungatanga and Kotahitanga.
To succeed in this appointment you must have a commitment to improving the health of the Hauraki rohe. Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki is a smokefree organisation.
To apply for this position, please see www.korowai.co.nz and complete the application process, uploading a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications close 13th February 2019
Click Here for Position Description
To apply for this position, please email Emma Jane Keretene-Tonga email@example.com to request an application form.