Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki Vacancies
Te Korowai Hauora is a holistic kaupapa Māori Health organisation, providing a range of services to people in the Hauraki rohe. We employ passionate, professional staff to fit with our whānau team culture. We value highly skilled, committed community focussed individuals to support this kaupapa, and currently have an exciting new opportunity:
Nurse Practitioner - Casual
As a Nurse Practitioner you will be responsible for providing advanced clinical expertise and leadership to enhance patient treatment and care planning, ensuring care is provided within an interdisciplinary model that best meets the patient requirements and is in line with the vision and values of Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki.
As part of the general practice team you will be responsible for providing culturally appropriate and individual holistic care to patients working autonomously and in collaboration with other health professionals.
Our clinics provides quality whānau care and support as well as urgent care in the small rural community of Coromandel. We are Cornerstone accredited so you’ll need to be quality and improvement focussed.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be recognised as an NP in Primary Health or Emergency Care and hold a current APC.
- Experience in Medtech Evolution is desirable.
- Current full drivers licence.
- The ability to be innovative and creative to get the best for our patients and our team.
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse range of people.
- Effective communication skills, with excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as an interest in developing your skills in Te Reo Māori and tikanga Māori.
- Highly effective planning and organisational skills; including time and workflow management – you will be a multi-tasker who works well under pressure.
- A focus on getting the details right.
- Flexible, energetic and proactive with a positive attitude, and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
This role is Casual and based in Thames but could include travelling to the outer clinics (Paeroa/Te Aroha/Coromaandel) to deliver Nurse Practitioner services.
In return for your outstanding skills and expertise we offer a supportive and professional working environment with regular professional development opportunities and a strong focus on our core values of Manaakitanga, Whanaungatanga and Kotahitanga. To succeed in this appointment you must have a commitment to improving the health of people in the Hauraki rohe.
Applications close Thursday 16th May 2019
Click here for Position Description
Click here for Application form
To apply for this position, complete the application, attached with a copy of your CV and cover letter, and email through to Emma-Jane Keretene-Tonga firstname.lastname@example.org.