Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki Vacancies
Te Korowai Hauora is a holistic Kaupapa Maori Health organisation, providing a range of services to the Hauraki rōhe. We employ passionate, professional staff to fit with our friendly team culture. We value highly skilled, committed community focussed individuals to support this kaupapa. We currently have an exciting new opportunity for:
Maternal Mental Health Specialist
As Maternal Mental Health Specialist you will be responsible for providing high quality community based specialist perinatal mental health services including specialist assessment, diagnosis, treatment, care and support of mother and infant mental health including attention to mother and infant relationship. As a Registered Nurse or Allied Health Clinician you will also have a strong focus on providing a consultation, liaison and advisory function to other service providers regarding the mental wellbeing of mothers and infants and providing shared care and joint planning with other health and social services and agencies in the care of the mother and her infant.
This role is mobile in nature so ability to drive is a must - you will be responsible for working with a range of clients throughout the Peninsula and Hauraki areas, working with a number of clients ensuring all needs are met, accurately documenting plans and reporting robust and accurate information to our funders. Effective communication skills and the ability to multi task are a priority.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Current Practicing Certificate as a Registered Nurse or Clinical Allied Health practitioner.
- Relevant clinical experience in Mental Health, including previous experience within community based mental health settings.
- Current full drivers licence.
- Effective communication skills, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly effective planning and organisational skills; including time and workflow management – you will be a multi-tasker who works well under pressure.
- A focus on getting the details right, attention to detail is of utmost importance.
- Flexible, energetic and proactive with a positive attitude, you will be happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved.
We’re looking for a megastar to hit the ground running, ready to build strong relationships with our clients; we need people who can fit within our high performing team, align with our kaupapa and culture, and show us their expertise. Working in our Thames office but mobile across the Coromandel and Hauraki, this role is 20 hours per week. Applicants must also be willing to actively upskill their cultural knowledge. In return for your outstanding skills and expertise we offer a supportive and professional working environment with regular professional development opportunities and a strong focus on our core values of Manaakitanga, Whanaungatanga and Kotahitanga.
To succeed in these appointments you must have a commitment to improving the health of the Hauraki rohe.
To apply for this position, please see www.korowai.co.nz and complete the application process, uploading a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications close 28th September 2018
Click Here for Position Description
Click Here to apply online
For more details contact:
Emma Redaelli; telephone 07 868 0805 Email: email@example.com
Emma-Jane Keretene-Tonga; telephone 07 868 0825 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org