Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki Vacancies
Te Korowai Hauora is a holistic Kaupapa Maori Health organisation, providing a range of services to the Hauraki rōhe. We employ passionate, professional staff to fit with our friendly team culture. We value highly skilled, committed community focussed individuals to support this kaupapa. Due to our current incumbent moving on, we have an exciting new opportunity for an:
- The ability to engage and work alongside high school rangatahi as they are primary scope.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work autonomously and need to have an innovative approach whilst being familiar with project development and implementation and evaluation.
- Computer literate.
- A clean full driver’s licence.
- Build or have a good knowledge of/ strong links to Hauraki schools, community groups and networks.
Essential to the role, we require a pro-active character with confidence, strong time management, sparkly social skills and a good sense of humour.
To apply for this position complete the application process, uploading a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications close Friday 16th February 2017
Click Here for Position Description
Click Here to apply online - please attach cover letter and copy of CV
For more details contact:
Emma Redaelli 021 902 585 or firstname.lastname@example.org