Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki Vacancies
Te Korowai Hauora is a holistic Kaupapa Maori Health organisation, providing a range of services to the Hauraki rōhe. We employ passionate, professional staff to fit with our friendly team culture. We value highly skilled, committed community focussed individuals to support this kaupapa. We currently have an exciting new opportunity for:
As an ICAMHAS Clinician you will be responsible for providing high quality professional services working within a multidisciplinary team providing assessments and treatment planning for children / adolescents and their families. This role works closely and collectively within the Hauraki Cluster, Ko Nga Tatari Tu Kauri.
The role is fast paced but very rewarding. Also mobile in nature so ability to drive is a must - you will be responsible for working with a range of clients throughout the Peninsula and Hauraki areas, promoting principals of recovery, accurately documenting client plans and reporting robust and accurate information to our funders. Effective communication skills and the ability to multi task are a priority.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Post graduate qualification in Child & Adolescent Mental Health.
- Minimum two years post graduate clinical experience in Mental Health, including previous experience within community based mental health settings.
- Experience of working in a mental health clinical role and have a health professional qualification such as Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, Social Work Registration (2003) or be a recognised Health Practitioner under the Health and Disability Commissioner Act 2003.
- Current full drivers licence.
- Effective communication skills, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly effective planning and organisational skills; including time and workflow management – you will be a multi-tasker who works well under pressure.
- A focus on getting the details right, attention to detail is of utmost importance.
- Flexible, energetic and proactive with a positive attitude, you will be happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved.
We’re not looking for superheroes or megastars but something pretty close would be good; we need people who can fit within our high performing team, align with our kaupapa and culture, and show us their expertise. Working in our Thames office but mobile across the Coromandel and Hauraki, Role is 20 hours per week. Applicants must also be willing to actively upskill their cultural knowledge.
In return for your outstanding skills and expertise we offer a supportive and professional working environment with regular professional development opportunities and a strong focus on our core values of Manaakitanga, Whanaungatanga and Kotahitanga.
To succeed in these appointments you must have a commitment to improving the health of the Hauraki rohe. Te Korowai is an equal opportunity employer seeking to appoint the most suitable person for this position.
To apply for this position, please see www.korowai.co.nz and complete the application process, uploading a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications close 5th April 2019
Click Here for Position Description
Click Here to apply online
To apply for this position, complete the application form attached with a copy of your CV and Cover letter and email through to Emma Jane Keretene-Tonga firstname.lastname@example.org.